Alerts & Notices
- Advisory: PHFA offers free online bill payment to its customers. PHFA is not associated with online bill payment services such as "doxo," which charge customers a service fee for making mortgage payments online.
- Feedback: Tell us what you think about our newly redesigned website. Take our 3-minute survey.
- Annual & Quarterly Financial Statements
- Current Reports
- Quarterly Reports
- Official Statements
- Single Family Program Indenture
- Single Family Program PSA Speeds
All financial information contained on this Web site is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. Refer to the Official Statement and operative documents of each series of bonds for complete information on that issue. Because of the possibility of human and mechanical error, as well as other factors, such information is provided without warranty of any kind and, in particular, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made nor to be inferred as to the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness, of any such information. Under no circumstances shall Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency ("Agency") have any liability to any person or entity for a loss or damage in whole or in part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any error (neglect or otherwise) or other circumstances involved in procuring, collecting, compiling, interpreting, analyzing, editing, transcribing, transmitting, communicating, or delivering such information, or any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages whatsoever, even if Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency is advised in advance of the possibility of such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use, such information.
The financial reports and statements of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency contained on this Web site are historical information that present the financial position as of their particular date. The Agency assumes no obligation for updating these financial reports and statements.