Have you always dreamed of owning a home but, just didn't know where to start? PHFA can help. We offer home loans with low interest rates and fewer fees.
In our Homebuyers section, you'll find information about:
- the various home purchase and assistance loans available,
- our network of reputable lenders who will guide you through the process one step at a time,
- our team of counseling agencies who will help you become an informed consumer so you know what questions to ask with confidence,
- Real Estate Owned (REO) properties available for purchase.
In our Homeowners section, information and resources are provided for the homeowner who:
- has an individual on-lot septic system that is in need of repair or replacement,
- requires renovations to improve the basic livability including repairs to items affecting health, safety, accessibility, and code violations,
- interested in specific energy efficiency repairs,
- may soon become delinquent on his/her mortgage payments and for whom the threat of foreclosure is a concern.
If you currently have a PHFA loan, you can access your account information by logging onto PHFA's Online Servicing Center.
The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency has financed affordable and/or accessible apartment units throughout Pennsylvania.
In our Renters section, there are tools to help people:
- with disabilities have control over their housing choices,
- find affordable homes and apartments,
- understand how to rent a home or apartment,
- prepare for the lease signing and tenant selection process,
- become a better tenant,
- deal with problems renters might experience,
- stay in their new home successfully and avoid common pitfalls that can lead to eviction.