Why should I choose a PHFA Home loan?
Benefits of a PHFA Home Loan
- Competitive interest rates.
- Fewer fees. Since PHFA restricts or limits certain fees, you can have peace of mind knowing that you didn’t pay more than you had to.
- Our Mortgage Credit Certificate can save as much as $2,000 each year over the life of your home loan, if you qualify.
- Possible downpayment and closing cost assistance.
- 30-year, fixed rate terms.
- Can use with conventional, FHA, VA, or RD loan types.
- Unlike most lenders who sell their loans to other parties, PHFA retains the servicing for the life of the loan.
- PHFA cares about you, the homebuyer, and has your best interests in mind.
To learn more about the many advantages of PHFA home loans, please see the additional information on our website for homebuyers.
You can also speak with one of our customer service representatives toll-free at 1-855-U-Are-Home (827-3466). They can answer your questions about our home loan products. Representatives are available during extended hours from Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m., and Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.