Multifamily Housing Professionals
- 2015 Low Income Housing Tax Credit Applications Received 2/13/2015
- Examples of actual developments financed with PHFA
- Registration is now open for Housing Services Conference
- (01) 2014 Low Income Housing Tax Credit Cycle 2 Awards
- (02) 2014 Low Income Housing Tax Credit Cycle 1 Awards
- (03) 2014 Low Income Housing Tax Credit Cycle 2 Applications
- (04) 2014 Low Income Housing Tax Credit Cycle 1 Applications
Qualified Allocation Plans
Accessible Unit Resource Center
If you have questions regarding any Multifamily program, please feel free to contact us using our Online E-mail Contact Form.
The PHFA Multifamily divisions are charged with the responsibility to provide for the development and preservation of affordable rental housing that is innovative, cost effective, and demonstrates operating efficiencies.
Multifamily is comprised of three divisions with several departments within each division. The divisions and departments represented by Multifamily are:
Section 8 Contract Administration
Architect and Engineering
Construction and Maintenance