Alerts & Notices (Alertas)
- ALERT! ALL PHFA log-in web sites will be unavailable from Friday evening at 5:00 pm May 26th till 7:00 pm on Monday May 29th, 2017 for system upgrades.
PHFA News Center
Multifamily Rental Housing
- 04/25 - 2017/2018 Agency Fee Schedule - (Revised)
- 04/18 - 2017/2018 Qualified Allocation Plan for LIHTC (PHFA Board Approved)
- 03/29 - Pre-Application Meeting 2017/2018 Multifamily Housing Program - May 10, 2017
- 04/13 New PHARE funding announced for affordable housing statewide
- 04/06 Register now for PHFA's Multifamily Affordable Housing Conference
- 04/04 PHFA honors its top lending partners
- 04/04 CCG awards tax credits to Chester Charter School for the Arts
- 03/20 PHFA Housing Forum boasts four keynote speakers for May event
- 03/01 Pittsburgh women's shelter awarded tax credits to support building and program improvements
Pursuant to Act 84 of 1986 - Sunshine Act
If you are unable to access a public notice, please feel free to contact Carrie Barnes at 717.780.3911.
Procurement Opportunities (RFP/RFQ)
PHFA has numerous opportunities for vendors to provide products and services to the Agency throughout the year. If you have any questions, please contact our Procurement Office, 211 N Front Street, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101
Request for Proposals (RFP)
PHFA in the News
Follow the work of PHFA, find news stories about the Agency from the last 30 days on this page. The news stories are from papers within Pennsylvania, and a few national papers, that are covering the work of the Agency. Articles are updated at various intervals throughout the year.
Reporters with questions about PHFA programs and housing issues in general may contact Scott Elliott, PHFA's Director of Communications, at 717.780.3916 during normal business hours.
For stories on deadline or during evenings and weekends, please call Scott's cell at 717.649.6522.
High resolution photographs related to the agency's work, and some portraits of our executive director, are posted on our Flickr page. We invite reporters to download these photos for use with their stories. All PHFA customers shown in our photos have signed photo release forms, and PHFA owns the rights to all the photos available on Flickr. We will occasionally be adding to these photographs, so please check back periodically to see new photos. Thank you.
For the photo credit, simply acknowledge that the photograph was provided courtesy of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency, please.