Alerts & Notices (Alertas y Avisos)
- ALERT! ALL PHFA log-in web sites will be unavailable from Sunday morning 5:00 am December 11th till 12:00 pm noon on Sunday December 11th, 2016 for system upgrades.
PHFA News Center
Multifamily Rental Housing
- 11/21 - Notice of Public Hearing - Amendment to 2016 Qualified Allocation Plan - December 14, 2016
- 11/16 - HUD Rule - Equal Access Based on Gender Identity
- 11/16 - HUD Guidance for Persons with Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
- 11/04 - Proposed Timeline for Year 2017-2018 LIHTC and PennHOMES Funding
- 09/08 - 2017 Requests for Proposals - Tax Exempt Volume Cap
- 06/23 - HUD Guidance on Criminal Background Screening
- 01/01 - Examples of actual developments financed with PHFA
- 11/22 Consumers warned about "easy money" loans
- 11/18 CCG receives $80 million of New Markets Tax Credits
- 11/01 PA Treasury announces $100 million impact investment initiative
- 10/20 PHFA issues RFP to fund projects to meet housing needs
- 10/17 PHFA recognizes state's housing counseling agencies
- 10/13 PHFA announces funding for housing in Marcellus Shale region
- 08/08 PHFA partners with Harrisburg Senators on Hometown Heroes event
- 07/29 PHFA publishes PHARE amendment in PA Bulletin for comment
- 07/14 PA low-income housing tax credit recipients announced
- 06/21 PHFA launches redesigned and improved website
- 06/13 RFP issued for use of 2016 PHARE funding for housing
- 05/23 Wolf Administration announces five-year housing plan
- 04/13 Expanded housing conference set for June; register now
- 04/05 PHFA honors its top lending partners
- 03/03 PENNVEST and PHFA improve Homeowner Septic Program
- 01/29 Governor Wolf announces tax credits for Lancaster's historic Keppel Building
- 01/06 Governor Wolf announces tax credits for new Philadelphia shopping center
Pursuant to Act 84 of 1986 - Sunshine Act
If you are unable to access a public notice, please feel free to contact Carrie Barnes at 717.780.3911.
Procurement Opportunities (RFP/RFQ)
PHFA has numerous opportunities for vendors to provide products and services to the Agency throughout the year. If you have any questions, please contact our Procurement Office, 211 N Front Street, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101
Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Revised Community Leveraging Assistance Initiative Mortgage (ReCLAIM)
- RFP for Advice and Recommendations regarding Municipal Securities (Sept 2016)
Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
PHFA in the News
Follow the work of PHFA, find news stories about the Agency from the last 30 days on this page. The news stories are from papers within Pennsylvania, and a few national papers, that are covering the work of the Agency. Articles are updated at various intervals throughout the year.
Reporters with questions about PHFA programs and housing issues in general may contact Scott Elliott, PHFA's Director of Communications, at 717.780.3916 during normal business hours.
For stories on deadline or during evenings and weekends, please call Scott's cell at 717.649.6522.
High resolution photographs related to the agency's work, and some portraits of our executive director, are posted on our Flickr page. We invite reporters to download these photos for use with their stories. All PHFA customers shown in our photos have signed photo release forms, and PHFA owns the rights to all the photos available on Flickr. We will occasionally be adding to these photographs, so please check back periodically to see new photos. Thank you.
For the photo credit, simply acknowledge that the photograph was provided courtesy of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency, please.