PHFA News Center
Multifamily Rental Housing
- 12/16 - PHFA's Underwriting and Processing of 2016 Awards (NEW)
- 11/21 - Notice of Public Hearing - Amendment to 2016 Qualified Allocation Plan - December 14, 2016
- 11/16 - HUD Rule - Equal Access Based on Gender Identity
- 11/16 - HUD Guidance for Persons with Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
- 11/04 - Proposed Timeline for Year 2017-2018 LIHTC and PennHOMES Funding
- 09/08 - 2017 Requests for Proposals - Tax Exempt Volume Cap
- No Files to Display
Pursuant to Act 84 of 1986 - Sunshine Act
If you are unable to access a public notice, please feel free to contact Carrie Barnes at 717.780.3911.
Procurement Opportunities (RFP/RFQ)
PHFA has numerous opportunities for vendors to provide products and services to the Agency throughout the year. If you have any questions, please contact our Procurement Office, 211 N Front Street, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101
Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Revised Community Leveraging Assistance Initiative Mortgage (ReCLAIM)
- RFP for Advice and Recommendations regarding Municipal Securities (Jan 2017)
- RFP for Consumer Debt Collection Counsel
Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
PHFA in the News
Follow the work of PHFA, find news stories about the Agency from the last 30 days on this page. The news stories are from papers within Pennsylvania, and a few national papers, that are covering the work of the Agency. Articles are updated at various intervals throughout the year.
Reporters with questions about PHFA programs and housing issues in general may contact Scott Elliott, PHFA's Director of Communications, at 717.780.3916 during normal business hours.
For stories on deadline or during evenings and weekends, please call Scott's cell at 717.649.6522.
High resolution photographs related to the agency's work, and some portraits of our executive director, are posted on our Flickr page. We invite reporters to download these photos for use with their stories. All PHFA customers shown in our photos have signed photo release forms, and PHFA owns the rights to all the photos available on Flickr. We will occasionally be adding to these photographs, so please check back periodically to see new photos. Thank you.
For the photo credit, simply acknowledge that the photograph was provided courtesy of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency, please.