Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) is growing! We have positions available for talented candidates.
Come join our team! We are always eager to meet, connect and build success with new talent in our industry. Please apply for positions that align with your experience.
We are currently offering a Hybrid work environment (based on business needs) and a pension.
This position requires proof of full vaccination of COVID-19 prior to the first day of employment, absent need for medical and religious accommodation or other exception allowed by state or local law. You must meet the PA residency requirement. Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
We look forward to meeting you and building success together.
- CHCI/HUD Programs Coordinator II
- Construction Document Examiner
- Contract Specialist
- Energy Analyst I
- Home Retention Counselor I
- Housing Management Representative - Pittsburgh location
- Housing Management Representative I - Harrisburg location
- Lending Analyst Officer I
- Manager of Tax Credit Compliance
- Microsoft 365 Specialist II
- Multifamily Business Analyst
- Purchase Coordinator II with HR mods
- Senior Software Application Developer
- Senior Tax Credit Officer
- Special Development Programs Analyst I
How to Apply
Apply for an open position email or fax by submitting your resume with a cover letter, provide salary requirements and referencing the open position to:
PO Box 8029
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17105
If you are selected for an interview, someone from the Human Resources Division will contact you to schedule an appointment. Due to the large number of resumes we receive, we are unable to respond to each application to confirm receipt of resumes or field calls regarding the position.
The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, family status, gender, national origin, political affiliation, race, or religion.