Pennsylvania Housing Studies
The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency regularly commissions studies on various facets of the housing market in Pennsylvania. These studies help us ensure that our policies and programs are in sync with current market conditions and future trends. We post those studies here for the benefit of other housing professionals and anyone interested in the topic of affordable housing. Past studies are archived here so that they remain easily accessible by the public.
- Pennsylvania Comprehensive Housing Study – May 2020
- Pennsylvania Housing Availability & Affordability Report
- Housing Study (2011)
- Housing Study (2007)
- Housing Study (2006)
- Understanding 21st Century Gaps in Homeownership Between White/non-White Households in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania's Housing Trust Funds: Current Conditions and Opportunities for the Future
- Barriers to Homeownership, Report by Reinvestment Fund, Funded by PHFA, Released May 11, 2022
Please note that PHFA grants the user the privilege of use only. Information and data copied from these reports is not intended to be quoted or relied upon by any third party nor to be used as the basis of any investment decision.
PHFA is also committed to the development of new perspectives and approaches to housing and community development research across the Commonwealth through the Kathy A. Possinger Housing Policy Fellowship. This self-directed research fellowship provides highly skilled researchers with a stipend to assist in the completion of new and innovative housing policy research. More information including past fellow's final reports can be found on the Housing Policy Fellowship page.