Pennsylvania Housing Study (2007)
PHFA commissioned additional studies of various attributes of the Commonwealth's housing markets using the data collected in the Housing Study in 2006.
Supplemental analysis focusing on the location and impact of general occupancy rental properties in the low income tax credit program has been completed by czb LLC. View czb's report on Rethinking Community Impacts (~12 MB).
The Reinvestment Fund has completed several studies of specific housing markets in Pennsylvania using the 2006 data. Links to these studies are available in the list below:
- Rental Affordability (~10 MB)
- Elderly and Housing in Pennsylvania (~8 MB)
- Home Prices and Appreciation (~5 MB)
- Race and Housing in Pennsylvania (~3 MB)
- Housing for Persons with Disabilities (~3 MB)
- Supplemental Study - Mortgage Foreclosures (~778 KB)
Please note that PHFA grants the user the privilege of use only. Information and data copied from these reports is not intended to be quoted or relied upon by any third party nor to be used as the basis of any investment decision.