You skipped to and are entering the secondary navigation menu
You skipped to and are entering the main content
Alerts & Notices (Alertas)
  • Important Alert: PHFA employees will be working remotely until further notice in an effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
    As a result, all PHFA offices are currently closed to the public.
COVID-19 Resources
    Click here to see a listing of helpful COVID-19 resources.

Section 8 Contract Administrators

Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) is proud to announce our continued service as Contract Administrator for Pennsylvania. We will continue to partner with Pennsylvania Multifamily Asset Managers (PMAM) to handle all asset management functions of the PBCA contract. These services include: Management & Occupancy Reviews (MOR's) / REAC Physical Inspection follow-up; Contract Renewals & Rent Adjustments; and Resident Inquiries. PHFA will continue to process vouchers and special claims and pay Section 8 HAP subsidies.

Forms and Instructions

Management and Occupancy Reviews

Rent Adjustment and Renewals

Rent adjustments and/or Renewal submissions should be submitted directly to PMAM.

For more information, please review PMAM's Frequently Asked Questions.

Guides and forms necessary to process a rent adjustment and renewal can be found on HUD's Multifamily Housing Section 8 Renewal Policy Guide web page.

Voucher Processing

Each month voucher and tenant data changes must be transmitted electronically to PHFA's iMAX address TRACM00722. The submission of paper vouchers is no longer required. If Owner/Agents wish to continue to do so, the paper voucher can be sent to

211 North Front Street
PO Box 8029
Harrisburg, PA 17105
Phone: 717.780.4036

Special Claims

Housing Assistance Payments

All payments are transferred to the bank account indicated on the Direct Deposit Form 1199A. Electronic email notifications are automatically sent when the deposit is made.

Reminder: PHFA receives payments from HUD on the first business day of the month. Funds are sent to your account the same day and, in most cases, posted the next business day.

Please contact Kim Izer at PHFA by e-mail or fax 717.780.1889, if any of the following pertain to you.

  • If you do not receive a monthly notification that the HAP payment was wired to your account.
  • A change in your financial institution.Requires a new 1199A form
  • A change to your direct deposit account.Requires a new 1199A form
  • A change in any other information on your direct deposit form.Requires a new 1199A form


Contact Information

Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency

211 North Front Street
PO Box 8029
Harrisburg, PA 17105

Pennsylvania Multifamily Asset Managers

Submit all Rent Adjustment & Renewal Requests, Tenant Inquiries, MOR Responses, and Follow-up to REAC Responses to the following:

7501 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 705E
Bethesda, MD 20814
Phone: 301.652.8778
Fax: 301.652.6498


Forward all Reserve for Replacement Requests and Residual Receipts Requests to:

HUD – Philadelphia
The Wanamaker Building
100 Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA 19107-3380
Phone: 215.656.0500
Fax: 215.656.3427
HUD – Pittsburgh
339 Sixth Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2515
Phone: 412.644.6428
Fax: 412.644.5872
HUD – Boston
Thomas P O'Neill Jr Federal Building
10 Causeway St (Room 301)
Boston, MA 02222-1092
Phone: 617.994.8582
Fax: 617.565.5395
HUD – West Virginia
405 Capitol St, Suite 708
Charleston, WV 25301-1795
Phone: 304.347.7000
Fax: 304.347.7050
HUD – Baltimore
City Crescent Building
10 S Howard St, 5th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201-2505

Resident Inquiries

Residents are encouraged to present their issues, concerns and problems to on-site management first and then to follow any grievance procedure developed by the property before contacting our office, in order to allow management an opportunity to respond to their concerns.

Please be advised that we must refrain from involvement in: disputes involving third parties, lawsuits involving residents and owners and/or management agents, eviction matters, and interpretations of local laws and ordinances.

Resident concerns may be submitted by using our toll free number or by sending an email.

Resident Inquiries (Toll Free) Phone: 1.877.253.7709

Resident Inquiry Email: