- Important Alert: PHFA employees will be working remotely until further notice in an effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
As a result, all PHFA offices are currently closed to the public.
- Click here to see a listing of helpful COVID-19 resources.
Submission Guide documents are broken down into six TABS. After selecting a TAB you will be able to go directly to the desired section for information.
- 2019/2020 - Introduction
- 2019/2020 - Section 01 - PHFA Policies and Procedures
- 2019/2020 - Section 02 - Architectural Submission Requirements (Rev 3/2019)
- 2019/2020 - Section 03 - Preservation Submission Requirements
- 2019/2020 - Section 04 - Requirements for Developments Not Receiving or Assuming a PHFA Loan
- 2019/2020 - Section 05 - PHFA Addendums (3/2019)
- 2019/2020 - Section 06 - Loan Closing Requirements
- 2017/2018 - Introduction - Contents - Staff
- 2017/2018 - Tab 01 - Policies and Procedures
- 2017/2018 - Tab 02 - Architectural Submissions
- 2017/2018 - Tab 03 - Contracts
- 2017/2018 - Tab 03 - Updated Contracts
- 2017/2018 - Tab 04 - Submission Requirements for Preservation Developments
- 2017/2018 - Tab 05 - Requirements During Construction
- 2017/2018 - Tab 06 - Submission Requirements for LIHTC Developers
The TSR participates in progress and payout meetings, monitors the progress schedules and change order logs, attends and participates in quarterly meetings during the 12 month guarantee inspection period, and is responsible for verifying and initiating issuance for the following Agency certificates Substantial Completion, Occupancy Certification, Construction Completion, and Final Inspection.
For questions regarding construction process contact the Technical Services Department
Following are documents associated with closing a PHFA Multifamily loan. The documents are formatted as "fillable" pdf's. Please send completed and executed documents to: Legal Division, 211 North Front Street, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101, no later than five business days prior to closing.
- 2019/2020 - Requirements During Construction
- Payment Bond
- Performance Bond
- Waiver of Liens - Contractor
- No Files to Display