Alerts & Notices (Alertas)
- PHFA will be closed Thursday, November 23, 2017 and Friday, November 24, 2017.
Submission Guide documents are broken down into six TABS. After selecting a TAB you will be able to go directly to the desired section for information.
- 2017/2018 - Introduction - Contents - Staff
- 2017/2018 - Tab 01 - Policies and Procedures
- 2017/2018 - Tab 02 - Architectural Submissions
- 2017/2018 - Tab 03 - Contracts
- 2017/2018 - Tab 04 - Submission Requirements for Preservation Developments
- 2017/2018 - Tab 05 - Requirements During Construction
- 2017/2018 - Tab 06 - Submission Requirements for LIHTC Developers
The TSR participates in progress and payout meetings, monitors the progress schedules and change order logs, attends and participates in quarterly meetings during the 12 month guarantee inspection period, and is responsible for verifying and initiating issuance for the following Agency certificates Substantial Completion, Occupancy Certification, Construction Completion, and Final Inspection.
For questions regarding construction process contact the Technical Services Department
Following are documents associated with closing a PHFA Multifamily loan. The documents are formatted as "fillable" pdf's. Please send completed and executed documents to: Legal Division, 211 North Front Street, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101, no later than five business days prior to closing.