Alerts & Notices (Alertas)
- ALL PHFA log-in web sites will be unavailable from Friday afternoon at 1:00 pm May 26th till 7:00 am on Tuesday May 30th, 2017 for system upgrades.
- PHFA will be closed Monday, May 29, 2017.
PENNVEST: Home Improvement & Repair Loan Programs for Homeownership Professionals
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania funds the PENNVEST Homeowner Septic Loan, administered by PHFA, to assist eligible homeowners who need to repair or replace their individual on-lot septic system OR to connect for the first time to a public sewer system. The program is an "easy sell" with its low rate, $25,000 maximum loan, and up to 20 year term. What a way to help homeowners out in a time of need, and maybe find a great new customer in the process.
PHFA is seeking lending institutions to participate as sponsored originators in this program in all areas of Pennsylvania. We want to hear from potentially interested organizations! Call us at 717.780.3871 or give us your e-mail to be invited to a brief program overview webinar. The application consists of Forms 1, and 2 or 3 below. Form 2 is for PHFA Participating Lenders; Form 3 for new lenders applying to offer the septic loan only. A paper copy of these forms may be obtained by contacting the Agency by phone or in writing to PHFA, Homeownership Programs Division, 211 North Front Street, P.O. Box 8029, Harrisburg, PA 17105-8029.
PHFA provides forms and legal documents (mortgage, note, etc.) for lenders' use. Lenders preferring to use their Loan Origination System-generated forms may do so as long as their documents are similar to PHFA's. This is especially important for the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure. PHFA must be notified of, and have an opportunity to review Participants' LOS-generated forms prior to use.
- 01: Participant Application
- 02: PENNVEST MOSA Addendum
- 03: Contract for New Lenders
- 04: Application Submission Checklist
- 05: 56001 PENNVEST Application
- 06: Loan Estimate
- 07: Shoppable Service Providers List
- 08: Technical Certification
- 09: Notice to HUD
- 10: Borrower Guidance
- 11: Homeowner's Process
- 12: Closed Loan Submission Checklist
- 13: Closing Disclosure
- 14: Note
- 15: Escrow Agreement
- 16: Mortgage
- 17: Recession Notice
- 18: Exception Request
- 19: Affidavit of Residence
- 21: Name Affidavit
- 22: 56002 Completion Certification
- 23: Hello/Goodbye Letter
Memos and Updates
- No Files to Display